Hello

Hello there I'm R. 

I'm autistic, friendless and a loner. I'm feeling depressed and I can't get a job. I've tried volunteer work to but no one will have me.

Feeling like giving up. My life sucks and so do I.

Wanted to come here and he with people who understands as everyone in my life doesn't.

Parents
  • You’re not alone - most of the people on here (I imagine) have felt isolated and alone sometimes and struggled to make friends. I’m sorry you feel like giving up - I’ve sometimes felt like that too. It usually passes though - I hope it does for you too - and soon. It can be hard to find work when you’re autistic - but hopefully you’ll find something eventually. In the meantime are there things you can occupy yourself with that you’re interested in?

• You’re not alone - most of the people on here (I imagine) have felt isolated and alone sometimes and struggled to make friends. I’m sorry you feel like giving up - I’ve sometimes felt like that too. It usually passes though - I hope it does for you too - and soon. It can be hard to find work when you’re autistic - but hopefully you’ll find something eventually. In the meantime are there things you can occupy yourself with that you’re interested in?

Children
No Data