Hello

Hello there I'm R. 

I'm autistic, friendless and a loner. I'm feeling depressed and I can't get a job. I've tried volunteer work to but no one will have me.

Feeling like giving up. My life sucks and so do I.

Wanted to come here and he with people who understands as everyone in my life doesn't.

Parents
  • Regarding being friendless and not knowing anyone who understands, you probably haven't met the right people yet. But there are people out there that understand and I hope you will find them soon- Can you possibly meet some people through your special interest? 

I had no friends at school but for me this changed when I started university in Cambridge (great place for fitting in). I met some likeminded people there and I have realised that at school there probably just wasn't anyone I could have been friends with. 

I was lucky that I ended up in an environment where there were some people like me. However maybe you can meet some people through a special interest? 

• Regarding being friendless and not knowing anyone who understands, you probably haven't met the right people yet. But there are people out there that understand and I hope you will find them soon- Can you possibly meet some people through your special interest? 

I had no friends at school but for me this changed when I started university in Cambridge (great place for fitting in). I met some likeminded people there and I have realised that at school there probably just wasn't anyone I could have been friends with. 

I was lucky that I ended up in an environment where there were some people like me. However maybe you can meet some people through a special interest? 

Children
No Data