25 and diagnosed

Hi everyone. On Tuesday I was diagnosed with autism, after over 18 months of waiting and assessments. Part of me always knew, hence the prompt to go through the assessment. But now I have it, what do I do now? It’s no straight answer, I know. But I’m interested in other peoples experiences. Big thing going through my head is how would things be different had I been diagnosed sooner? What do I do now? I don’t know. I’m feeling confused. Just anything from anyone would be really appreciated. Thank you 

Parents
  • Just gota wing it as I'd say to most it's a scary confusing world there as it is of the best of times but being autistic causes more obstacles I guess unless you find a counciler useful that's all there really is pisses me off that there's not much help or understanding for it myself. But we've just gota fight it and make the best of a *** hand were delt in life. Some on the spectrum are luckier than others some aren't unfortunately.

• Just gota wing it as I'd say to most it's a scary confusing world there as it is of the best of times but being autistic causes more obstacles I guess unless you find a counciler useful that's all there really is pisses me off that there's not much help or understanding for it myself. But we've just gota fight it and make the best of a *** hand were delt in life. Some on the spectrum are luckier than others some aren't unfortunately.

Children
No Data