Relationships

Hi I’m new 

my friends of 6 years ads no longer speaking to me. I haven’t done anything wrong (I’ve checked for confirmation) but now I have to find new friends and I’m not very good at making new friends 

also my boyfriend is feeling emotionally drained by me struggling these past few weeks and is struggling too. He has asked for a night of space what does that mean and how do I help him 

thank you 

Parents
  • Where your friend is asking for “a night of space” your friend means he wants a night of time alone. You can help by giving your friend a night to himself and what he needs to recover from his emotional struggles.

I don’t find it easy to make friends myself, I never know what to say or say something they’re uncomfortable about. The two things that determine who people are attracted and lured to are “familiarity” and “similarity,” for all people, it is easier to become friends with people who have so much in common with each other and become familiar with, it’s what they call “proximity.”

• Thank you for taking the time to reply and for your advice it’s really helpful 

Reply Children
No Data