Putting on cold clothes in the morning, or pyjamas at night.

I don’t like getting dressed in the morning, it feels horrible putting on my cold clothes on my skin it is unpleasant. I wear all warm clothes too. I put on thermal leggings followed by stretchy jeans, I am not keen on wearing stretchy jeans, but I want to take my dogs out so I have to. When I get home I put cashmere trousers on over my leggings. Then I am lovely and warm. I really don’t like putting on my tops in the morning either I wear a vest with no sleeves then a vest with sleeves then a top then a fleece top overall. But the clothes are so cold at first. The worst has got to be my leggings and stretchy jeans so cold today. When I got downstairs I wrapped a fleece blanket over my jeans still got it on. When I go out I wear my warm rain trousers and thick coat my leg don’t feel uncomfortable and cold then.

Parents
  • i sleep in my clothes i wear in the day at winter.... it makes no logical or survival sense to remove clothes that have built up body heat to put on cold clothes for bed then remove those now warm bed clothes to put back on cold clothes for the day... no sense at all, this is a capitalist waste of money idea to get people to be uber materialist and waste money on excessive amounts of clothes and product that you dont really need to go through. why do people wash their clothes after 1 days use? that is a waste and is rather capitalist materialistic type of waste that fuels people to hand their money over to rich corpos, that is all. your clothes are not magically dirty after wearing them one day, nor even a entire week or month unless you literally rolled in the dirt outside.

• Yes that makes sense, your right. I new a woman called Anna she washed her suit trousers once a year. I wear my clothes for a week or two. Mind you my cashmere trousers I won’t wash I will put them outside if they start to smell. Let the cold air get to them to air them out then wear them again. But they don’t touch my body as I wear leggings first. Lovely warm sock I wash things if they start to smell of my sent to much. I don’t seem to get BO thank goodness. I always wear vests so I change vests but not the other clothes. I only change my vests and leggings when I have had a bath.

• Yes that makes sense, your right. I new a woman called Anna she washed her suit trousers once a year. I wear my clothes for a week or two. Mind you my cashmere trousers I won’t wash I will put them outside if they start to smell. Let the cold air get to them to air them out then wear them again. But they don’t touch my body as I wear leggings first. Lovely warm sock I wash things if they start to smell of my sent to much. I don’t seem to get BO thank goodness. I always wear vests so I change vests but not the other clothes. I only change my vests and leggings when I have had a bath.

Children
No Data