Bordem

Anyone got any hobbie sergestions. Or what do people fill there spare time. I find nothing brings me satisfaction anymore. Weather it's gaming my previous hobby or drinking which wieredly I use to love. Starting up at the gym again but I feel like nothing chalanges anymore or I can't find interests in anything anymore even gaming on my Xbox feels like a choor. Is this an ASD thing or just a me thing. Like when you get to that point in life where everything just sucks and is insanely boring and repetitive. Bare in mind I live in a village and the nearest town is half an hour from me and I don't drive.

Parents
  • I used to love PS games but now I find it hard to get into them. 

Losing interest in all your hobbies and not finding any enjoyment in them is what happened to me when my depression got really bad. For a while there I didnt even enjoy watching football anymore and I love that. I see you have a Southampton badge on your picture, is football still something you enjoy? If your into sports I find cricket is a really good sport for us auties as there is a lot of detail,stats etc, its like its own little world. Very immersive

You mentioned your in a little village, so am I. Do you like the countryside and wildlife? I find being out in nature really helps me mentally 

Writing helps as well as I can get my feelings out

• Yeah I suffer from depression too kind of a package deal with ASD sucks really I've managed to get back into Warhammer and started a primarus dark angles army so should keep me occupied. Booked a few gigs to go too. Helloween/hammer fall next year Ale storm and glory hammer end of this month s and Sabaton the tour to end all tours next year as well with The Hu and Lordies

• Yeah I suffer from depression too kind of a package deal with ASD sucks really I've managed to get back into Warhammer and started a primarus dark angles army so should keep me occupied. Booked a few gigs to go too. Helloween/hammer fall next year Ale storm and glory hammer end of this month s and Sabaton the tour to end all tours next year as well with The Hu and Lordies

Children
No Data