Bordem

Anyone got any hobbie sergestions. Or what do people fill there spare time. I find nothing brings me satisfaction anymore. Weather it's gaming my previous hobby or drinking which wieredly I use to love. Starting up at the gym again but I feel like nothing chalanges anymore or I can't find interests in anything anymore even gaming on my Xbox feels like a choor. Is this an ASD thing or just a me thing. Like when you get to that point in life where everything just sucks and is insanely boring and repetitive. Bare in mind I live in a village and the nearest town is half an hour from me and I don't drive.

Parents
  • FS22 COMES OUT on the 22nd

I had to google this... was thinking First Strike? Flight Simulator? Football something... but its:

I suppose the CowTractorChicken should have given it away! Looks fun.

• I use to work on farms in my youth so doesn't apeal to me learnt to drive a tractor too in a reality as well. Spent my summers mucking out cows and putting in fences when I was 14 when I was 15 I went to agriculture spent more time mucking out pigs and stinking of sh*t haha that and bailing hey. Difference between a tractor and car is the speed so tractors were an easier an option. I've pre ordered battlefield 2042 but I'm sure I'll be board with that week

• I use to work on farms in my youth so doesn't apeal to me learnt to drive a tractor too in a reality as well. Spent my summers mucking out cows and putting in fences when I was 14 when I was 15 I went to agriculture spent more time mucking out pigs and stinking of sh*t haha that and bailing hey. Difference between a tractor and car is the speed so tractors were an easier an option. I've pre ordered battlefield 2042 but I'm sure I'll be board with that week

Children