Hoarding

What to hoard?

The more time I spend on the net or watching the news, the more I panic about the future.

Should I hoard toilet paper?  This was the big issue in March 2020, this turned out to be a waste of time.

Should I hoard tinned and dried food ?  In case the supermarkets run out of food.

Should I hoard candles? In case the lights go out.

All suggestions are welcome.

Parents
  • We have a hoard of food and some toilet paper. I've been growing tomatoes and potatoes too.

I wish people wouldn't change their names because then I don't know who they are Shrug♀️ 

• Are you really Barbara Goode (wife of Tom Goode) from Surbiton?

• No, everyone I know has a supply of essentials and is growing vegetables. Better safe than sorry.

My parents were Tom and Barbara Good. My aunt and uncle were Jerry and Margo Leadbetter JoyJoyMy mum grew vast amounts of fruit and vegetables: gooseberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, potatoes, runner beans, strawberries, peas... We had a big house and garden with various pets too. Lovely neighbours and parties... Happy, happy days... Life isn't like that now though! Everyone is too busy and self righteous to be friends.

• No, everyone I know has a supply of essentials and is growing vegetables. Better safe than sorry.

My parents were Tom and Barbara Good. My aunt and uncle were Jerry and Margo Leadbetter JoyJoyMy mum grew vast amounts of fruit and vegetables: gooseberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, potatoes, runner beans, strawberries, peas... We had a big house and garden with various pets too. Lovely neighbours and parties... Happy, happy days... Life isn't like that now though! Everyone is too busy and self righteous to be friends.

Children