Back again

Hello I'm Isadora. I came here a few years ago, but I'm back again now. 

How is everyone? Hope your okay after covid.

*gives cookies*

Parents
  • Hi. Was on here a while ago then went into a withdrawal period where I just wanted to be alone. Trying to get myself out of it as the last 18 months have been hell and need to shift my thought patterns to positive ones. 

• I hope you succeed with the positive thinking.

• In a way. Too many noises and crowds set me off. Can’t process a list of instructions unless it’s broken down in parts so I can get my head around it. On my assessment I met every criteria and cut off score was 65 I think, I got 182. If a simple task presents a problem things have been known to go flying. But I attack things not people. Punched 1 person in my life and that was a school bully after 3years of #### 

• In a way. Too many noises and crowds set me off. Can’t process a list of instructions unless it’s broken down in parts so I can get my head around it. On my assessment I met every criteria and cut off score was 65 I think, I got 182. If a simple task presents a problem things have been known to go flying. But I attack things not people. Punched 1 person in my life and that was a school bully after 3years of #### 

Children