Hi,my name's Jay,and 50.

Recently diagnosed as being on spectrum,now they saying maybe 'something like Autism' or ADHD(dont accept ADHD). Interests are Homer Simpson/Star Wars/electronic music

Parents
  • Hi, Jay. I'm 50 this year. Welcome to the forum. I have zero interest in cartoons, and no nothing about the Simpsons apart from everyone used to recite catchphrases from the show at one time. I did enjoy the first three star wars movies back in the 70's and 80's, but I found the ones after that to be too long-winded and self-indulgent. I've watched a couple of the very newest ones, and they were an improvement. I like music a lot and write and perform on the piano/keyboard.

• Hi Mykal.

Maybe not just me that didnt like those eps 1-3 then! Lol

I just got a keyboard,but like most things fatigue stops me. Mine has vocoder-love vocoders(like the original Cylon sound/Transformers).

• I have a confession to make. I started watching Doctor Who in the early 70's with Jon Pertwee and I haven't missed a broadcast episode since (even the ones I didn't enjoy). It's one of my special interests. I have TARDISs all over my house! I went to the 50th Anniversary Celebration in London in 2013, and I've met a number of the actors from the series over the years. It's not usually something I talk about! 

• I have a confession to make. I started watching Doctor Who in the early 70's with Jon Pertwee and I haven't missed a broadcast episode since (even the ones I didn't enjoy). It's one of my special interests. I have TARDISs all over my house! I went to the 50th Anniversary Celebration in London in 2013, and I've met a number of the actors from the series over the years. It's not usually something I talk about! 

Children