Hi,my name's Jay,and 50.

Recently diagnosed as being on spectrum,now they saying maybe 'something like Autism' or ADHD(dont accept ADHD). Interests are Homer Simpson/Star Wars/electronic music

Parents
  • Hi, Jay. I'm 50 this year. Welcome to the forum. I have zero interest in cartoons, and no nothing about the Simpsons apart from everyone used to recite catchphrases from the show at one time. I did enjoy the first three star wars movies back in the 70's and 80's, but I found the ones after that to be too long-winded and self-indulgent. I've watched a couple of the very newest ones, and they were an improvement. I like music a lot and write and perform on the piano/keyboard.

• Hi, Jay. I'm 50 this year. Welcome to the forum. I have zero interest in cartoons, and no nothing about the Simpsons apart from everyone used to recite catchphrases from the show at one time. I did enjoy the first three star wars movies back in the 70's and 80's, but I found the ones after that to be too long-winded and self-indulgent. I've watched a couple of the very newest ones, and they were an improvement. I like music a lot and write and perform on the piano/keyboard.

Children