Afterlife

Hi , does anyone ever think about the afterlife ?.

Like is there one ? .

If there is what is it like ? .

I've been obsessivly thinking about it since an experience that I had at Bodmin goal .

My nan had died one year prior to my visit to the goal .

I went with a friend to the ghost event and I we were in a group of six , we did the glass thing where everybody puts a finger on the glass and the spirit uses the energy to move the glass .

I was very skeptical about the whole thing , the medium was saying that a lady was there that used to be a maid or something .

I had read somewhere that if you say the deceased name and then say come forward , that they will come through .

The medium said that you can ask a question in your mind and the spirit will hear you ,so I said my nans name ,come forward .

I kept repeating this and then the medium said oh wait there's another lady coming through , she's pushed the other lady out !.

And then she started asking are you an older lady etc and the glass was moving .

Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I didn't say anything but my nan had cellulitis in her legs.

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Can someone help me put this to bed please ?

Parents
  • i believe in some sort of beyond from these flesh and bodies. i have many weird experiences myself.
    i believe perhaps we touch this place in our dreams too and that sometimes our dreams are not actually dreams at all but our being wandering from our body and seeing things in a more fluid changing spiritual manner of which i assume that time acts differently in this realm to the point everything is merges and changing and jumbled as if time doesnt exist, which is why the dream world is ever changing and warping and each place is different each time you see it in your dream due to the time flow being all over the place.

the first most standout experience that solidified my assumption on the dreams not being dreams was when i was on holiday in cornwall in caravan ages ago, in my dream i saw my local town at night up north and just random drunk chavs walking down the street, then i zoomed back at super fast speed over countryside and got back to my body in a matter of seconds, looked to the door to see parents sticking head through to tell us to wake up, then i got back in my body and woke up, i then glanced to the door, nothing, so was gonna go back bed then just like that my parents open the door and stick their head through the same way i saw in my dream and told us to wake up. this solidified to me that it was some out of body experience and that time works differently out of body and we can move through time in some way. or that time simply doesnt exist or is movable to us just like moving our legs is.

i also remember far back, i have weird memory that sticks... i remember being a baby in a pram or something in my garden, very clear memories of being a baby, i remember my parents went in to kitchen and there seemed to be a disembodied voice speaking to me, it told me to look after my mum and she loves me and i think it also warned to watch out for dad as hes a bit grumpy, but at that time he wasnt grumpy really, he only became grumpy and negative later on, thinking on that voice i dunno if it was some spirit, or now thinking back on how time works differently out of body im not entirely sure if it was actually a me from the future, or me a from after i died going back to see the me as a baby? the voice seems rather familiar almost like my own now. plus i remember as a baby understanding english and what people were saying, knowing how to think in english and wondering why i cant make that voice from my mouth. i also think i remember actively focusing on trying to remember everything as a baby, to act as proof to me when im older perhaps that there is more than just this life. i remember trying to remember, mixed with spots of blackness of fading out of it.... kinda like when your drunk tbh 

• i believe in some sort of beyond from these flesh and bodies. i have many weird experiences myself.
    i believe perhaps we touch this place in our dreams too and that sometimes our dreams are not actually dreams at all but our being wandering from our body and seeing things in a more fluid changing spiritual manner of which i assume that time acts differently in this realm to the point everything is merges and changing and jumbled as if time doesnt exist, which is why the dream world is ever changing and warping and each place is different each time you see it in your dream due to the time flow being all over the place.

the first most standout experience that solidified my assumption on the dreams not being dreams was when i was on holiday in cornwall in caravan ages ago, in my dream i saw my local town at night up north and just random drunk chavs walking down the street, then i zoomed back at super fast speed over countryside and got back to my body in a matter of seconds, looked to the door to see parents sticking head through to tell us to wake up, then i got back in my body and woke up, i then glanced to the door, nothing, so was gonna go back bed then just like that my parents open the door and stick their head through the same way i saw in my dream and told us to wake up. this solidified to me that it was some out of body experience and that time works differently out of body and we can move through time in some way. or that time simply doesnt exist or is movable to us just like moving our legs is.

i also remember far back, i have weird memory that sticks... i remember being a baby in a pram or something in my garden, very clear memories of being a baby, i remember my parents went in to kitchen and there seemed to be a disembodied voice speaking to me, it told me to look after my mum and she loves me and i think it also warned to watch out for dad as hes a bit grumpy, but at that time he wasnt grumpy really, he only became grumpy and negative later on, thinking on that voice i dunno if it was some spirit, or now thinking back on how time works differently out of body im not entirely sure if it was actually a me from the future, or me a from after i died going back to see the me as a baby? the voice seems rather familiar almost like my own now. plus i remember as a baby understanding english and what people were saying, knowing how to think in english and wondering why i cant make that voice from my mouth. i also think i remember actively focusing on trying to remember everything as a baby, to act as proof to me when im older perhaps that there is more than just this life. i remember trying to remember, mixed with spots of blackness of fading out of it.... kinda like when your drunk tbh 

Children
No Data