Afterlife

Hi , does anyone ever think about the afterlife ?.

Like is there one ? .

If there is what is it like ? .

I've been obsessivly thinking about it since an experience that I had at Bodmin goal .

My nan had died one year prior to my visit to the goal .

I went with a friend to the ghost event and I we were in a group of six , we did the glass thing where everybody puts a finger on the glass and the spirit uses the energy to move the glass .

I was very skeptical about the whole thing , the medium was saying that a lady was there that used to be a maid or something .

I had read somewhere that if you say the deceased name and then say come forward , that they will come through .

The medium said that you can ask a question in your mind and the spirit will hear you ,so I said my nans name ,come forward .

I kept repeating this and then the medium said oh wait there's another lady coming through , she's pushed the other lady out !.

And then she started asking are you an older lady etc and the glass was moving .

Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I didn't say anything but my nan had cellulitis in her legs.

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Can someone help me put this to bed please ?

Parents
  • I went to a psychic fare a long time ago,with a friend and his mum. We all spoke to the same "medium" and were amazed how accurate she was. However, listening to the tape you got on the way home we discovered she told us all exactly the same thing, word for word. It's just said in a way that nearly everyone can relate to it in some way. We actually went back and got our money back.

According to Brian Cox though, all of the carbon atoms in the world are the same ones created by the Big Bang. You can't create them, can't destroy them. So in that sense afterlife occurs because either your body goes in the ground and decomposes or your ashes go into the ground. They then get absorbed into the soil, the soil provides nutrients for plants, the plants bare fruit, animals and humans eat the fruit to sustain life and create life. That life in part is possible because of something else's death.

• I went to a psychic fare a long time ago,with a friend and his mum. We all spoke to the same "medium" and were amazed how accurate she was. However, listening to the tape you got on the way home we discovered she told us all exactly the same thing, word for word. It's just said in a way that nearly everyone can relate to it in some way. We actually went back and got our money back.

According to Brian Cox though, all of the carbon atoms in the world are the same ones created by the Big Bang. You can't create them, can't destroy them. So in that sense afterlife occurs because either your body goes in the ground and decomposes or your ashes go into the ground. They then get absorbed into the soil, the soil provides nutrients for plants, the plants bare fruit, animals and humans eat the fruit to sustain life and create life. That life in part is possible because of something else's death.

Children