Afterlife

Hi , does anyone ever think about the afterlife ?.

Like is there one ? .

If there is what is it like ? .

I've been obsessivly thinking about it since an experience that I had at Bodmin goal .

My nan had died one year prior to my visit to the goal .

I went with a friend to the ghost event and I we were in a group of six , we did the glass thing where everybody puts a finger on the glass and the spirit uses the energy to move the glass .

I was very skeptical about the whole thing , the medium was saying that a lady was there that used to be a maid or something .

I had read somewhere that if you say the deceased name and then say come forward , that they will come through .

The medium said that you can ask a question in your mind and the spirit will hear you ,so I said my nans name ,come forward .

I kept repeating this and then the medium said oh wait there's another lady coming through , she's pushed the other lady out !.

And then she started asking are you an older lady etc and the glass was moving .

Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I didn't say anything but my nan had cellulitis in her legs.

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Can someone help me put this to bed please ?

Parents

• Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Basically the molecules of the physical body are held together by the interwoven warps and wefts of the spiritual or dimensional bodies and plains, which we get experience of through our dreams more usually ~ with each level of anatomy and physiology being neurological systems in their own rights.

When then we die and the physical body stops working, the remaining bodies continue on working until one by one, one after the other and plain by plain, until they stop working leaving only the conscious self or spiritual sole to be either spiritually reborn in a new physical body in these plains of existence, or born to a higher level of embodiment if one has completed their course at this particular level of the university of life.

Very simply then, when your nan's physical body died she as a being did not, and as such she carried on living through the remaining plains of this system of things ~ as involve higher frequencies of reality that most people have no sense of, whereas psychics do, so not too unlike the vast of people that have open access to non-subscription television ~ whilst psychics have subscriptions to rarer more refined channels of viewing.

Consider for instance that for some psychics there are more people around and about than appears to be the case for non-psychics.

• Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

Basically the molecules of the physical body are held together by the interwoven warps and wefts of the spiritual or dimensional bodies and plains, which we get experience of through our dreams more usually ~ with each level of anatomy and physiology being neurological systems in their own rights.

When then we die and the physical body stops working, the remaining bodies continue on working until one by one, one after the other and plain by plain, until they stop working leaving only the conscious self or spiritual sole to be either spiritually reborn in a new physical body in these plains of existence, or born to a higher level of embodiment if one has completed their course at this particular level of the university of life.

Very simply then, when your nan's physical body died she as a being did not, and as such she carried on living through the remaining plains of this system of things ~ as involve higher frequencies of reality that most people have no sense of, whereas psychics do, so not too unlike the vast of people that have open access to non-subscription television ~ whilst psychics have subscriptions to rarer more refined channels of viewing.

Consider for instance that for some psychics there are more people around and about than appears to be the case for non-psychics.

Children
No Data