Afterlife

Hi , does anyone ever think about the afterlife ?.

Like is there one ? .

If there is what is it like ? .

I've been obsessivly thinking about it since an experience that I had at Bodmin goal .

My nan had died one year prior to my visit to the goal .

I went with a friend to the ghost event and I we were in a group of six , we did the glass thing where everybody puts a finger on the glass and the spirit uses the energy to move the glass .

I was very skeptical about the whole thing , the medium was saying that a lady was there that used to be a maid or something .

I had read somewhere that if you say the deceased name and then say come forward , that they will come through .

The medium said that you can ask a question in your mind and the spirit will hear you ,so I said my nans name ,come forward .

I kept repeating this and then the medium said oh wait there's another lady coming through , she's pushed the other lady out !.

And then she started asking are you an older lady etc and the glass was moving .

Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I didn't say anything but my nan had cellulitis in her legs.

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Can someone help me put this to bed please ?

Parents

• Well rather than telling you or anyone else what I think exists beyond this world, I can from my experience of having had a Near Death Experience (or NDE) state that the most befitting descriptions in literature for me ~ is the Tibetan Book of the Dead if you fancy the longer account, and the Greek form-driven rather than English meaning-driven transliteration of Luke 17:33 ~ 37 (from the Greek texts of the New Testament Bible) if you fancy the shorter account as follows:

33.) Whoever seeks for the life of them to keep about, thus puts an end to it, and whoever puts an end to thus will keep about it.*

*So keep heart centred and avoid amnesic rebirths.

34.) I tell you all, the way of embodiment in this night* becomes as two upon bed [each] one; the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place:

*Night as being material existence and darkness also.

35.) as becomes two >[in the mill house]< grinding to settle upon themselves;* the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place:

*The past life review or judgement.

36.) as becomes two in the midst* of the fields; the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place.

*The Heaven of Heavens or Spiritual plains.

37.) And they all responded saying to Him, "Where; Teacher?" He then said to them, "Where-ever-so the body of life; there in place together the Eagles* will also gather to be.

*The Eagles are the birds of heaven as being analogies for Angles, as are the quintessence of consciousness otherwise known as the spirit of you.

• Well rather than telling you or anyone else what I think exists beyond this world, I can from my experience of having had a Near Death Experience (or NDE) state that the most befitting descriptions in literature for me ~ is the Tibetan Book of the Dead if you fancy the longer account, and the Greek form-driven rather than English meaning-driven transliteration of Luke 17:33 ~ 37 (from the Greek texts of the New Testament Bible) if you fancy the shorter account as follows:

33.) Whoever seeks for the life of them to keep about, thus puts an end to it, and whoever puts an end to thus will keep about it.*

*So keep heart centred and avoid amnesic rebirths.

34.) I tell you all, the way of embodiment in this night* becomes as two upon bed [each] one; the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place:

*Night as being material existence and darkness also.

35.) as becomes two >[in the mill house]< grinding to settle upon themselves;* the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place:

*The past life review or judgement.

36.) as becomes two in the midst* of the fields; the one of you taken over to place, and the other of you left to place.

*The Heaven of Heavens or Spiritual plains.

37.) And they all responded saying to Him, "Where; Teacher?" He then said to them, "Where-ever-so the body of life; there in place together the Eagles* will also gather to be.

*The Eagles are the birds of heaven as being analogies for Angles, as are the quintessence of consciousness otherwise known as the spirit of you.

Children
No Data