Afterlife

Hi , does anyone ever think about the afterlife ?.

Like is there one ? .

If there is what is it like ? .

I've been obsessivly thinking about it since an experience that I had at Bodmin goal .

My nan had died one year prior to my visit to the goal .

I went with a friend to the ghost event and I we were in a group of six , we did the glass thing where everybody puts a finger on the glass and the spirit uses the energy to move the glass .

I was very skeptical about the whole thing , the medium was saying that a lady was there that used to be a maid or something .

I had read somewhere that if you say the deceased name and then say come forward , that they will come through .

The medium said that you can ask a question in your mind and the spirit will hear you ,so I said my nans name ,come forward .

I kept repeating this and then the medium said oh wait there's another lady coming through , she's pushed the other lady out !.

And then she started asking are you an older lady etc and the glass was moving .

Anyway it turned out it was my nan , the medium had described her down to a T and was saying that she is laughing at me . 

She then said "she's showing me her legs , they're lovely legs she said but I don't know why she's showing me  " 

I didn't say anything but my nan had cellulitis in her legs.

I can't wrap my head around how she knows all this and I can't wrap my head around how a spirit can function without a brain .

I've over analysed it so much that It's made my anxiety bad because now I'm scared of dying because I don't know what to expect.

Can someone help me put this to bed please ?

Parents
  • I am a Christian all be it an unconventional one. For all life’s hardship I believe there is a loving being that seeks fellowship with us after we die. Jesus uses the metaphor of a house to describe the afterlife. A house with many rooms in which one is prepared specially for us. Regardless as to what form the afterlife takes it’s comforting to know some thought has been put into making sure it is suitable for us as individuals and also that there is a wider building in which we can interact with others.

but for the most part I like to think about life before death. It’s much rarer than you think, and definitely worth fighting for.

• I am a Christian all be it an unconventional one. For all life’s hardship I believe there is a loving being that seeks fellowship with us after we die. Jesus uses the metaphor of a house to describe the afterlife. A house with many rooms in which one is prepared specially for us. Regardless as to what form the afterlife takes it’s comforting to know some thought has been put into making sure it is suitable for us as individuals and also that there is a wider building in which we can interact with others.

but for the most part I like to think about life before death. It’s much rarer than you think, and definitely worth fighting for.

Children
No Data