meet new people/gamers

Hi,

My name is Connor aka Drakonborn and I am 20 years old. I have autism and have had it since I was 11.

I'm looking for fellow gamers and to make friends.

I started getting into games at a very young age and have enjoyed every moment of it. I'm a variety gamer, Xbox, PC and Playstation, but I mostly play PC and PS.

I play pretty much everything but mainly ESO and GTA at the moment but that can change.

Aside from being a gamer, I love listening to the 80s pretty much every day and watching Marvel and DC shows/movies.

I am happy to make friends with anyone also if they are not into gaming I am a friendly person and would really like to meet new people.

• [spam removed by moderator]

• I actually managed to get 3, as I had put pre-orders in with different places incase not all of them had enough stock for release, it turned out they all did, so my nephew had one and a friend had the other. Even more lucky!

Yes you're right about COD, I might pickup the new resident evil game, it looks very good.

• Release day Open mouth .. well done, you must've had some luck to get that. True they're getting harder to buy now cause of the scalpers and the shortages. They don't help the matters in my opinion. I'll be sure to check that ratchet and clank game out, I think I downloaded it as part of the ps plus collection but never played, itll be at the top of my to do list, thank you for reminding me. Cold war is really not all that great, the multiplayer in MW is so much better than in CW, the campaign was decent and I prefer zombies over spec ops but the zombies part is starting to get a little repetitive because of the lack of maps plus i miss ground war, such a good multiplayer mode, the 12v12 is horrendous.

• Cool, i managed to bag a PS5 on release day, they are still like gold dust at the moment! there is the last ratchet and clank game free on psn at the moment, its worth a download. Yes playing cold war, although i don't think its as good as the last modern warfare!

• Thank you Adele, I'll be on the look out for that post Smiley

• Hi Wilko, I have both PS4 and PS5, I got the PS5 for Christmas luckily, my parents managed to get one for me. Ahh thats nice, I've heard of 'It takes two' and how good it is but I haven't managed to get it yet. What COD are you playing at the moment? I'm playing Cold War. The new ratchet and clank game looks so good, I havent played the R&C games for years since the PS2 but its looks so good to be honest Slight smile

• Hi Connor, What playstation have you got? Managed to get a PS5 yet? i normally play games with my son who has Autism, we recently finished a great game called 'It takes two' which is a full coop story. i mostly play COD but i'm looking forward to the new ratchet and clank game!

• welcome to this forum Connor Slight smile

• Hi Connor, I hope you feel very welcome on here - and I'm sure that lots of people are into gaming - there was a post on it the other day.