meet new people/gamers

Hi,

My name is Connor aka Drakonborn and I am 20 years old. I have autism and have had it since I was 11.

I'm looking for fellow gamers and to make friends.

I started getting into games at a very young age and have enjoyed every moment of it. I'm a variety gamer, Xbox, PC and Playstation, but I mostly play PC and PS.

I play pretty much everything but mainly ESO and GTA at the moment but that can change.

Aside from being a gamer, I love listening to the 80s pretty much every day and watching Marvel and DC shows/movies.

I am happy to make friends with anyone also if they are not into gaming I am a friendly person and would really like to meet new people.

Parents
  • Hi Connor, What playstation have you got? Managed to get a PS5 yet? i normally play games with my son who has Autism, we recently finished a great game called 'It takes two' which is a full coop story. i mostly play COD but i'm looking forward to the new ratchet and clank game!

• Hi Connor, What playstation have you got? Managed to get a PS5 yet? i normally play games with my son who has Autism, we recently finished a great game called 'It takes two' which is a full coop story. i mostly play COD but i'm looking forward to the new ratchet and clank game!

Children
  • Hi Wilko, I have both PS4 and PS5, I got the PS5 for Christmas luckily, my parents managed to get one for me. Ahh thats nice, I've heard of 'It takes two' and how good it is but I haven't managed to get it yet. What COD are you playing at the moment? I'm playing Cold War. The new ratchet and clank game looks so good, I havent played the R&C games for years since the PS2 but its looks so good to be honest Slight smile