Another oldie

I have got to 58 having lived quite a traumatic life.  I have finally decided to get a formal assessment to see if the fact that I cannot successfully inrteract socailly is a neurodivergent issue or, alternatively, I am just a horrible person.  

Having opened the box is far more terrifying than I ever imagined.  As with Pandora, shutting the box does not seem to be an option.

Parents
  • Well, if it makes you feel any better, I too am facing up to the same as you, and at 60, it’s a very unsettling discovery to come to terms with. Thinking that you may be a horrible and unnatural person is not easy to get to grips with. And I’m sure you’re neither. So, good luck to you, and let’s hope we may both find some relief and help. 

• Well, if it makes you feel any better, I too am facing up to the same as you, and at 60, it’s a very unsettling discovery to come to terms with. Thinking that you may be a horrible and unnatural person is not easy to get to grips with. And I’m sure you’re neither. So, good luck to you, and let’s hope we may both find some relief and help. 

Children
No Data