Planes and prostitutes.

Made you look.

Hi I am a star wars and genesis fan. I’ve been lurking on this site for about three years, since I got my diagnosis. I’m not looking for friends just like minded people with similar tips they can share. I’ve made a few posts that I hope will help someone.

Where do the planes come into this. Well I had this bad dream, oh no not another dream thread.

It started with planes flying over my parents house. Big oversized Hercules planes. When I walked out of my parents house the planes.started to crash around the house. Not on the house but in the fields around the house. The loss of life made me sad. I and a second team went behind the house to see what was going on. I came to a wooded area where a German bomber plane had crashed. A dead German pilot crashed to the ground from one of the trees. A second dead pilot crashed on top of the prostitutie lying behind the house. She needless to say was miffed. The second team came round from the other side of house with, Johnathan Ross as their leader. I the woke up.

I don’t know what this all meant but I suspect that is to do with my father’s trip into hospital. He went in with one life threatening problem and came out diagnosed with two to three more. With COVID being a problem I can’t see him being treated in the near future.

What do I make of this, I can feel strong emotion and empathy even in my dreams.

Parents
  • What do I make of this, I can feel strong emotion and empathy even in my dreams.

When we sleep, our brains are still active and they string together random fragments from our memories and imagination to create dreams. And that's it. There's no inherent purpose or meaning to our dreams other than they can tell us about our mental state; our brain is more likely to create bad dreams when we are in a state of anxiety or we are depressed.

Anyone who claims to be able to read our dreams, or who claims to be able to interpret the symbolism of our dreams is a charlatan and belongs in the same category as those who practice astrology and other nebulous pseudo-sciences. 

• What do I make of this, I can feel strong emotion and empathy even in my dreams.

When we sleep, our brains are still active and they string together random fragments from our memories and imagination to create dreams. And that's it. There's no inherent purpose or meaning to our dreams other than they can tell us about our mental state; our brain is more likely to create bad dreams when we are in a state of anxiety or we are depressed.

Anyone who claims to be able to read our dreams, or who claims to be able to interpret the symbolism of our dreams is a charlatan and belongs in the same category as those who practice astrology and other nebulous pseudo-sciences. 

Children
No Data