My name is Johannes and I am looking for a (girl)friend!

Dear people,

I am a young, slightly autistic man from the Netherlands who is in a hurry looking for a buddy, because I have no friends at all, I feel very lonely and I really want to have more adventure in my life! I had previously placed a call for a buddy on autisme.nl, but I was not really happy with the requests I received. I'll tell you later what my real terms should be for that buddy! These are again my hobbies:

-Computer!
-Gaming!
-Watch movies and series!
-To walk!
-Bicycles!
-Cook!
-Listen to music!
-Internet!
-Fantasy!

For the rest I work in an animal shelter and in a daytime activity. I have great colleagues there. I just have a bad home situation, because I have a very bad relationship with my father and my brother. A number of times it has escalated between us and I think that is a great shame! Also, I am not that highly educated, but I hope you can overlook that!

These my 13 conditions for a buddy!

-If it's a woman, she must be over 50! That's because of all the wisdom an older woman has!
-If it's a man or boy, he must be under 20 years old! That's because I had a lot more experience with boys in my youth.
-He or she should look as handsome as possible and NOT be ugly, unless the person looks so ugly that it makes him or her down!
-He or she must be politically fun and NOT thought stupid or anything!
-He or she must also be autistic or have an autistic family member!
-He or she must be open to friendship!
-He or she must be sympathetic, sweet, and kind!
-He or she must not be a fan of dangerous figures such as Donald Trump, Geert Wilders or Mark Rutte, because I hate those people and I do NOT want to argue about them!
- He or she should not be too fond of sports!
- He or she must be as hygienic as possible!
- He or she must be open to traveling all the way to Willemsoord!
- He or she must love children!
- He or she must NOT be stupid, so he or she must know something!

Greetings,

Johannes

Parents
  • Welcome to this forum. It is obvious you have anxiety and controlling issues. Not anything bad for sure or abnormal but normal today if you know what i mean ? The person who needs to control everything, the one who insists that everything must be wright at all times, is suffering from a  mental illness that impedes their normal functioning. 

The only thing you are missing is love. That is all. 

• Hello,

What do you mean, since I am only looking for a (girl)friend! 

Greetings

Johannes

• I think is suggesting that a long, very specific list of what you expect from a girlfriend means the Venn Diagram crossover point gets very, very small - so your chances diminish with every non-negotiable specification on the list.

I sorta shows that you want total control of the situation - the person must comply with your list or you're not interested.

Most people keep their want lists as short as possible to catch the most number of possibilities.

• I think is suggesting that a long, very specific list of what you expect from a girlfriend means the Venn Diagram crossover point gets very, very small - so your chances diminish with every non-negotiable specification on the list.

I sorta shows that you want total control of the situation - the person must comply with your list or you're not interested.

Most people keep their want lists as short as possible to catch the most number of possibilities.

Children
No Data