Struggling

Hi I'm Marilyn. I have asd which they diagnosed when I was about 13. I'm now 24 but I am struggling really bad and need help and advice so please bear with me in the next bit. I am struggling with voices and thoughts. I've spoken to professionals but they detained me under the mental health act so I had to lie to get home again. The voices and thoughts are still with me and feel like they are getting worse and I don't know what to do about it. I'm supposed to see a professional on Tuesday but I'm scared of being detained again. The really worrying thing is that I keep getting thoughts to hurt others and controlling those is hard work. I also struggling with my baby which is just a nightmare and I think I have a personality problem as I seem to be balancing two lives. I have a job but I think I'll lose it soon as I'm never there, to afraid to leave the house. I feel like I'm nearly at breaking point now and am scared of what will happen when I hit the breaking point. I need help and soon but I don't trust anyone and struggling to open up face to face now.

Parents
  • I didn't reply because I was not sure what to write. Your situation sounds frightening. 

Can you try one of those online counselling where you type rather than speak face to face?

What can you do to focus your thoughts away from the voices ? Binge watch something ?

• I didn't reply because I was not sure what to write. Your situation sounds frightening. 

Can you try one of those online counselling where you type rather than speak face to face?

What can you do to focus your thoughts away from the voices ? Binge watch something ?

Children
No Data