I need severe help badly but I don't know what to do

I've suffered from bullying my whole life and I have autism and anger issues, I know for a fact that I have adhd and aspergers, the problem is that I feel utter rage alot of the times, anger has consumed my life, its always there, even though I'm 15 I have experienced what feels like torture in my head, everything gets too much, In school, out of school and more, Anything angers me, if something doesn't go the way I would like it to, if someone speaks to me in a certain way, noises, specifically chewing noises, anything to do with the mouth and any noise that shouldn't be there, like a clock noise could make me angry, but when ever I tell someone that I am "angry" they just think "oh he's a little angry, it will pass" but when I'm angry I feel as if I could kill dozens of people and I am scared that one day I might do something bad, I have always had thoughts of suicide or murder, I can't help it, that's why I'm scared that one day I might go crazy. I suffer from severe anxiety and cannot express my anger, especially in public, so it bottles up until it bursts out, which rarely happens, which makes it so much worse, one day its going to burst out and I'm not sure if Ill be able to control myself, when I feel angry I hurt myself and maybe others, rarely others, I will break things, punch things, I will choke myself, scratch myself, bite myself and on the rare occasion, cut myself. I feel like I'm alone in this world because I have nobody to truly speak to about any of my problems. I just feel like I need all of the help in the world but because I can't express me feelings and have bad anxiety I can never tell anyone about my problems.

Parents
  • Look up the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet if you want to take a challenge on and change your life big style. The root of all mental illnesses like anxiety and depression is in the gut. Even the ancient Greeks knew that but as time goes on people got more obsessed with their own special little interests and forgot the big picture. Most doctors know so much information about thousands of technical, advanced things but don't understand basic health. So look into it and I wish the best for you, I know it's helped me. Relaxed

• Look up the Gut and Psychology Syndrome Diet if you want to take a challenge on and change your life big style. The root of all mental illnesses like anxiety and depression is in the gut. Even the ancient Greeks knew that but as time goes on people got more obsessed with their own special little interests and forgot the big picture. Most doctors know so much information about thousands of technical, advanced things but don't understand basic health. So look into it and I wish the best for you, I know it's helped me. Relaxed

Children
  • i do intermittent fasting, eat organic and sustainable, eat as much healthy animal fats, dairy fats, as i want. i'd always been a sugar-addict; that's sort of under control... i just think it's a good thing to do, some of it flies in the face of standard 'healthy' diets like the mediterranean..., and try to eat as many fruits and veggies as i can stand. i think the gut microbiome is just a great thing to nurture. i think it's healthy, and an ideal thing to start with.