Autism and Tattoos on autism?

So I'm 43 and have never gotten a tattoo. The decision not to get one was purely a logical one. I rationed that we are continuously evolving and what our interests are today are not likely to appeal to us un the years to follow.

Anyone else think the same?

Parents
  • I rationed that we are continuously evolving and what our interests are today are not likely to appeal to us un the years to follow.

I actually took this into account when I got my first tattoo- it's a floral tattoo in reference to my favourite book, but if I ever do go off the book then I have a nice non-specific floral tattoo that won't annoy me every time I look at it and won't need to be covered up.

• I rationed that we are continuously evolving and what our interests are today are not likely to appeal to us un the years to follow.

I actually took this into account when I got my first tattoo- it's a floral tattoo in reference to my favourite book, but if I ever do go off the book then I have a nice non-specific floral tattoo that won't annoy me every time I look at it and won't need to be covered up.

Children
No Data