Autism and Tattoos on autism?

So I'm 43 and have never gotten a tattoo. The decision not to get one was purely a logical one. I rationed that we are continuously evolving and what our interests are today are not likely to appeal to us un the years to follow.

Anyone else think the same?

Parents
  • I am covered in tattoos, with multiple piercings. Whilst they may be a fad to some, I have waned tattoos and piercings since I was a small child. I have the same main interests as I did decades ago, I enjoy the same music and clothes, films, etc. I had my first tattoo at 27, and the only thing I regret about some of them is that the artistry was not as good as would have liked. The choice of subject, however, is just as appealing to me now as it was nearly 20 years ago. Some people love tattoos and some people don't. There are many non autistic people out there with tattoo regrets. If anything, I thought harder about each one prior to having then done, so I knew that I was making the right decision. 

• I am covered in tattoos, with multiple piercings. Whilst they may be a fad to some, I have waned tattoos and piercings since I was a small child. I have the same main interests as I did decades ago, I enjoy the same music and clothes, films, etc. I had my first tattoo at 27, and the only thing I regret about some of them is that the artistry was not as good as would have liked. The choice of subject, however, is just as appealing to me now as it was nearly 20 years ago. Some people love tattoos and some people don't. There are many non autistic people out there with tattoo regrets. If anything, I thought harder about each one prior to having then done, so I knew that I was making the right decision. 

Children
No Data