Autism and Tattoos on autism?

So I'm 43 and have never gotten a tattoo. The decision not to get one was purely a logical one. I rationed that we are continuously evolving and what our interests are today are not likely to appeal to us un the years to follow.

Anyone else think the same?

Parents
  • I've considered getting tattoos before. I think really good body art can look beautiful, and the artist part of me can appreciate that. I also think there are some things that you could get because they aren't things you'd get bored of - like the names of your children, for example, or a memorial tattoo for a loved one who has died. But I think its probably wise if the art work you get inked means more to you than just a current interest or something pretty because everyone else is doing it or, heaven forbid, because you got drunk and thought it would be funny. 

• I've considered getting tattoos before. I think really good body art can look beautiful, and the artist part of me can appreciate that. I also think there are some things that you could get because they aren't things you'd get bored of - like the names of your children, for example, or a memorial tattoo for a loved one who has died. But I think its probably wise if the art work you get inked means more to you than just a current interest or something pretty because everyone else is doing it or, heaven forbid, because you got drunk and thought it would be funny. 

Children
No Data