Self-diagnosed 19 year old Autistic from Pakistan.

I have recently learned about autism but always knew that something is wrong with me. I always feel stressed about Communication, can't keep hold on conversations which do not have direction or goal. 

My friends and parents do not know about this, I have friends who find it unusual that i never engage in talk and just listen their conversation, the only thing i help with them is recall of an old event or memory.

Still, i can keep hold on conversation which are specific and directed like talks about business, specific topic and etc.

i love enjoying everything that does not require social interaction like gaming, watching movies (straight for 10 hours a day (sometime) ).

The bad thing is less awareness about this issue in my country.

I do freelancing and i think job will be hell for me. That's reason i also didn't attend collage for degree.  I also find many things unusual in normal people around me and very careful about finance.  

I have a question regarding my situation. I never visited a doctor for diagnoses because my Community will treat me as mental person if they all know about this disability. Back to the question which is, should i visit doctor or just leave it as i have already researched about Autism and i have all symptoms of it. even positive symptoms like recalling the old events, love to spend time with computer programming and most of other positive symptoms. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data