Self-diagnosed 19 year old Autistic from Pakistan.

I have recently learned about autism but always knew that something is wrong with me. I always feel stressed about Communication, can't keep hold on conversations which do not have direction or goal. 

My friends and parents do not know about this, I have friends who find it unusual that i never engage in talk and just listen their conversation, the only thing i help with them is recall of an old event or memory.

Still, i can keep hold on conversation which are specific and directed like talks about business, specific topic and etc.

i love enjoying everything that does not require social interaction like gaming, watching movies (straight for 10 hours a day (sometime) ).

The bad thing is less awareness about this issue in my country.

I do freelancing and i think job will be hell for me. That's reason i also didn't attend collage for degree.  I also find many things unusual in normal people around me and very careful about finance.  

I have a question regarding my situation. I never visited a doctor for diagnoses because my Community will treat me as mental person if they all know about this disability. Back to the question which is, should i visit doctor or just leave it as i have already researched about Autism and i have all symptoms of it. even positive symptoms like recalling the old events, love to spend time with computer programming and most of other positive symptoms.