Hello

Hello I'm Bubbles. 

I'm struggling with different things to do with ASD and I'm hoping you can help. I keep getting stomach pain but not sure if it's anxiety or not. I'm also struggling with being a young adult now because there's zero support and I don't know how to get support anymore.

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum here.

There is support from us here on the forum at least in terms of listening and hearing/knowing where you're kind of coming from.

It's quite a good place hear to share some things that are perhaps harder to share with others, and here there are likely to be people who know and appreciate some of what one is talking about.

Plus some of the people on here know an awful lot and can signpost/direct to different support resources that might be worth trying.

• Welcome to the forum here.

There is support from us here on the forum at least in terms of listening and hearing/knowing where you're kind of coming from.

It's quite a good place hear to share some things that are perhaps harder to share with others, and here there are likely to be people who know and appreciate some of what one is talking about.

Plus some of the people on here know an awful lot and can signpost/direct to different support resources that might be worth trying.

Children