Had to create a new account

I lost the new password I created last night, so I had to login with my Google Account. (plus, I was afraid of being accused of trying to brute-force my own account)

Parents
  • I'm in the same boat! 

Maybe I can reset my password though

• If you have forgotten your new password, as described by in starting this thread, you should be able to use the password reset to regain access to your account. This will only work if you have created a sign-in on this new system.

To maintain access to your previous discussion posts and so on, just use the same email address as before when creating that sign-in. There is more information on the help page linked to the sign-in screen.

Until you have created a sign-in for your email address, the password reset will not work.

Hope this helps, but do ask if not clear.

• I logged in using my Google Account.

• If you were not previously registered using the email address linked to your Google account, this would be a different registration. You can sign in with the email address that we have for you, and then update that address - provided that the new address is not already registered to one of our sign-in accounts.

• If you were not previously registered using the email address linked to your Google account, this would be a different registration. You can sign in with the email address that we have for you, and then update that address - provided that the new address is not already registered to one of our sign-in accounts.

Children
No Data