Had to create a new account

I lost the new password I created last night, so I had to login with my Google Account. (plus, I was afraid of being accused of trying to brute-force my own account)

Parents
  • I did too!.  I couldn't log in as myself.  My email address didn't exist any more.  I had to create a whole new user ID. 

• Hi

I've had a look, and found that @Plectrum and are registered with different, but similar, email addresses. Unfortunately, it's not possible to know whether two similar addresses belong to the same individual, or separate people, so the system treated the second address as a new one. Hope this helps. I can send separate emails to the two addresses if that would help?

• Hi

I've had a look, and found that @Plectrum and are registered with different, but similar, email addresses. Unfortunately, it's not possible to know whether two similar addresses belong to the same individual, or separate people, so the system treated the second address as a new one. Hope this helps. I can send separate emails to the two addresses if that would help?

Children
No Data