Had to create a new account

I lost the new password I created last night, so I had to login with my Google Account. (plus, I was afraid of being accused of trying to brute-force my own account)

Parents
  • Hi

There's a password reminder link on the sign-in page. You should be able to use that to reset your forgotten password. Please let us know if you have any problems.

Regards

• Greetings Anyone. (I guess I talk too much, My own Thread about this is largely ignored, or I am the only person upon the Planet Earth with Devices which are too old to know how to EMAIL...?)

Simple question... how do You LOG OUT, now? The entire 'Three Lines" Menu's sub-menu just drops off the bottom of the screen for Me, now. 

Thanks Anyway.

• Greetings Anyone. (I guess I talk too much, My own Thread about this is largely ignored, or I am the only person upon the Planet Earth with Devices which are too old to know how to EMAIL...?)

Simple question... how do You LOG OUT, now? The entire 'Three Lines" Menu's sub-menu just drops off the bottom of the screen for Me, now. 

Thanks Anyway.

Children