Hello

Hi I am waiting for an assessment for autism and just wondered if anybody could give me an insight into what the assessment is like and what happens at them thanks. 

Parents
  • mine was shorter an initial interview ( I handed over all the evidence why I thought I was autistic eg list of traits, family members, issues at work, someone suggesting I was autistic!

then an observation test with one person asking me to do tasks while someone else watched

1 month later they said without doubt I was ( handed me a report ) ! .....  I thought no way !  ..... but it was so useful to know :)  

• mine was shorter an initial interview ( I handed over all the evidence why I thought I was autistic eg list of traits, family members, issues at work, someone suggesting I was autistic!

then an observation test with one person asking me to do tasks while someone else watched

1 month later they said without doubt I was ( handed me a report ) ! .....  I thought no way !  ..... but it was so useful to know :)  

Children
No Data