Hello from the UK

Rebecca here, hello!

I've been finding life difficult more than usual recently so I decided I'd give online a chance to meet others like me. I have Aspergers which I find annoying at the best of times. But I do have special talents mostly in music and singing. I sing and I play the guitar, which I'm told I am pretty good at though that may be fibs from people to nice to tell me the truth. I sing a song every day which makes all my worries go away Slight smile Today's song was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Parents
  • Hi, Rebecca. Welcome to the forum Slight smile I joined for the same reason and I found it really helpful to speak with people who have similar experiences to my own. I hope you find it helpful too. I also sing and I play piano. Thinking Out Loud is a great song - I find Ed Sheeran's music really relaxing. Hope you've had a good weekend so far.

• Hi, Rebecca. Welcome to the forum Slight smile I joined for the same reason and I found it really helpful to speak with people who have similar experiences to my own. I hope you find it helpful too. I also sing and I play piano. Thinking Out Loud is a great song - I find Ed Sheeran's music really relaxing. Hope you've had a good weekend so far.

Children
  • Hi DuckBread... Omg I love your name! Slight smile Gift heart I'm glad you've find it helpful being here. I haven't got many people other than family to talk to so I'm looking forward to being social with everyone here. I can talk a lot which a lot of people I knew found annoying but I'm hoping it won't be a problem here. If it is though say and I'll calm myself!
    Aww yaay that's really cool! Smiley Music is just amazing. I'm so happy when I'm at home playing and making music. I love Ed Sheeran, his music is so heartfelt and soulful. I think he's great.
    Thank you! I am now, I had a bit of a bug thing yesterday but am much better today. I hope you are having a great weekend as well.