Interests/religion

Hi everyone. I’m Simone from Surrey in UK. Just been diagnosed and very relieved .

is there anyone here who is specifically interested in religion?

I have Been fascinated with religion since the age of 11 when I attended Catholic school and preferred the tranquility of sitting in the chapel at school to get away from everyone and questioning the nuns on a daily basis . I have researched and explored almost every world religion.

anyone else have interest in religion?

Parents
  • I have a professional interest, as I teach RE at secondary level. I remember when I was younger I wanted to know about all of the religions there was to know. Having a sociology degree helped too. I find how people act fascinating. From the Abrahamic faiths I love Judaism for its rules based approach to life, and for Islam for its focus on a higher being, but my heart and mind will always be with Buddhism. So accepting and different to all the others.

• I have a professional interest, as I teach RE at secondary level. I remember when I was younger I wanted to know about all of the religions there was to know. Having a sociology degree helped too. I find how people act fascinating. From the Abrahamic faiths I love Judaism for its rules based approach to life, and for Islam for its focus on a higher being, but my heart and mind will always be with Buddhism. So accepting and different to all the others.

Children
No Data