Interests/religion

Hi everyone. I’m Simone from Surrey in UK. Just been diagnosed and very relieved .

is there anyone here who is specifically interested in religion?

I have Been fascinated with religion since the age of 11 when I attended Catholic school and preferred the tranquility of sitting in the chapel at school to get away from everyone and questioning the nuns on a daily basis . I have researched and explored almost every world religion.

anyone else have interest in religion?

Parents
  • If anyone would ever stoop to properly explain such concepts as the Holy Trinity, i suppose it might be interesting .I was brought up in the system and I reckon it spat me out quite young, because I found it almost impossible to have their deliberately arcane faith. Right from Sunday school age, I've had the impression that I'm deliberately excluded because I tend to go looking for understanding rather than just 'accept' what others say is right

• If anyone would ever stoop to properly explain such concepts as the Holy Trinity, i suppose it might be interesting .I was brought up in the system and I reckon it spat me out quite young, because I found it almost impossible to have their deliberately arcane faith. Right from Sunday school age, I've had the impression that I'm deliberately excluded because I tend to go looking for understanding rather than just 'accept' what others say is right

Children