An introduction

Hello, I have just joined. I have no official diagnosis but that is due to a lack of NHS and/or affordable testing for adults in my area. As it is I am trying to find as much support as I can where I can which is why I am here. Googling things can only take me so far and there are some things I just can't find the answer too. I am hoping that perhaps I might be able to find some help etc here. 

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum,

Over the five years or so since I was diagnosed, I've found that other autistic people on forums like this one are by far the best place to get answers and good advice. No-one here will judge you for asking about those things that even the "experts" could only answer with blank stares, or were afraid to ask for fear of embarrassment; and the people are incredibly generous with their help. I hope you find it as beneficial as I have.

Best wishes.

• Welcome to the forum,

Over the five years or so since I was diagnosed, I've found that other autistic people on forums like this one are by far the best place to get answers and good advice. No-one here will judge you for asking about those things that even the "experts" could only answer with blank stares, or were afraid to ask for fear of embarrassment; and the people are incredibly generous with their help. I hope you find it as beneficial as I have.

Best wishes.

Children
No Data