Hi!

Hi - I have recently just got on the waiting list for an autism assessment in Scotland, and am hoping that I'll be able to chat to people here while I wait for my appointment. Does anyone have any advice for what to do while they wait to be assessed - waiting has never been my strength! I'm currently looking at about a year...

I'm a 26 year old female, and it was only in the last year that the psychologist  I was seeing for anxiety mentioned that she thought I could be on the spectrum. All I can say is it makes so much sense to me, and I've definitely found myself deep diving into the subject of autism. Slight smile

Parents
  • start brainwashing yourself with the idea that you are exactly the same now as you will be a second after your diagnosis ,wish I hadn't had the autistic part but says that everybody is going to be nice, when I joined an autistic community online it would be perfect but there were no better than anywhere else, in fact they can be worse because you can't see them

• start brainwashing yourself with the idea that you are exactly the same now as you will be a second after your diagnosis ,wish I hadn't had the autistic part but says that everybody is going to be nice, when I joined an autistic community online it would be perfect but there were no better than anywhere else, in fact they can be worse because you can't see them

Children
No Data