autism or aspeger

is there are difference between autism and asperger?

if yes can anyone tell me what the difference?

Parents
  • You can check on this website for more information about the difference, hope this helps :)

• and also to give you guys some further information, when people talks about difference between autism and aspeger, most people with just autism, they got diagnosed at a very young age but people with asperger, they got diagnosed usually around 8- 16 years old.but some got diagnosed very late around age of 40 or sometimes 50 and some didnt even get any diagnosis. only those with asperger get diagnosed at very young age if they also have some other related condition such as ocd or adhd.

and people with just autism, you can tell by their behaviour but with asperger, you cant tell until you got to know them. and also in terms of interacting with other socially, most people with just autism prefer interact with their own world while most people with asperger, they prefer interact like other but don't know how.

am I clear?

• and also to give you guys some further information, when people talks about difference between autism and aspeger, most people with just autism, they got diagnosed at a very young age but people with asperger, they got diagnosed usually around 8- 16 years old.but some got diagnosed very late around age of 40 or sometimes 50 and some didnt even get any diagnosis. only those with asperger get diagnosed at very young age if they also have some other related condition such as ocd or adhd.

and people with just autism, you can tell by their behaviour but with asperger, you cant tell until you got to know them. and also in terms of interacting with other socially, most people with just autism prefer interact with their own world while most people with asperger, they prefer interact like other but don't know how.

am I clear?

Children
No Data