Hello.

Hello,

My name is Astridlora. I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome in 2011, I'm 23 next year and right now my life is so bad and everything seems so difficult. I lost my family in 2015/2016 and I am really struggling to cope now. I'm so alone, I have no friends. I've lost interest in everything I used to do and I feel like my life and future are just going nowhere. I can't live without my family, I can't be alone. I have a good job but as a person I am nothing. I decided to come here in the hopes that I can get some help and hopefully get back to the way I used to be.

Parents
  • Hello, Astridlora. I have recently come onto the forum, having been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Please do feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. I'm sure that everyone on here will give their best advice.

I was touched by your story. I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through.

You are NOT nothing. You are a strong individual who has survived such serious heartbreak, and has decided to turn to others for support when you need it most.

Simply just try to live the best life you can, while helping others along the way. 

Don't worry, everything will work out.

God bless.

• Hello, Astridlora. I have recently come onto the forum, having been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Please do feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. I'm sure that everyone on here will give their best advice.

I was touched by your story. I cannot begin to imagine what you have been through.

You are NOT nothing. You are a strong individual who has survived such serious heartbreak, and has decided to turn to others for support when you need it most.

Simply just try to live the best life you can, while helping others along the way. 

Don't worry, everything will work out.

God bless.

Children
No Data