Account Deletion Request.

Please delete this account.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Mazey, and others reading this thread. I felt I had to leave this forum too. I have realised it is totally public and anyone can join. Do they have to be a member of NAS? I’ve tested my options, since it is hotel California and I can’t leave at present, my membership to NAS doesn’t expire yet. However, I personally decided just to let my Avatar leave. I don’t feel like Alice in Wonderland any more. Yes, I discovered you can morph through lots of avatars very quickly. Sorry if that confused anyone. I have settled on RvW and plan to stay that way now. I woke up. The real world is far riskier than here, but this is a public space. When you find someone you can trust, personal issues and day to day chats can be done on private messaging. If the friend you are private messaging and yourself wish, you can message outside of the NAS site. You can have a fairly anonymous email address even. Then you can develop friendships away from what is in fact as public as a goldfish bowl. Even if this forum is a social observation experiment, though I doubt that was the aim of NAS, we can individually use it as such and learn from each other.

But these are my views. I will stay for now as RvW and see if I can cope. I wish you well, Mazey and ex Wavey. Alice woke up, but I promise RvW is the same human being in the real world. 

• Hi Mazey, and others reading this thread. I felt I had to leave this forum too. I have realised it is totally public and anyone can join. Do they have to be a member of NAS? I’ve tested my options, since it is hotel California and I can’t leave at present, my membership to NAS doesn’t expire yet. However, I personally decided just to let my Avatar leave. I don’t feel like Alice in Wonderland any more. Yes, I discovered you can morph through lots of avatars very quickly. Sorry if that confused anyone. I have settled on RvW and plan to stay that way now. I woke up. The real world is far riskier than here, but this is a public space. When you find someone you can trust, personal issues and day to day chats can be done on private messaging. If the friend you are private messaging and yourself wish, you can message outside of the NAS site. You can have a fairly anonymous email address even. Then you can develop friendships away from what is in fact as public as a goldfish bowl. Even if this forum is a social observation experiment, though I doubt that was the aim of NAS, we can individually use it as such and learn from each other.

But these are my views. I will stay for now as RvW and see if I can cope. I wish you well, Mazey and ex Wavey. Alice woke up, but I promise RvW is the same human being in the real world. 

Children
  • Yeah, I don’t mind that this is a public forum because what you see is what you get, with me, so I have nothing to hide and I don’t do day to day chatting type stuff anyway and wouldn’t know how to separate my world out into public and private, to me it’s all one, so I always share with anybody within hear shot, what’s going on for me. People say I wear my heart on my sleeve which I used to think was a totally weird thing to say, as I couldn’t see my heart on my sleeve and I rarely wear sleeves anyway, if I can avoid them as they irritate me, but I know what it means now and I would probably agree with it.

I find this a great place though, like you, I get  to learn so much about my autism, myself, autism in other people and people in general, it’s a great place for learning and growing Blush