Account Deletion Request.

Please delete this account.

Thanks.

• Hi lonewarrior I think the comments you saw on bleach might have been in a conversation I was having. It is not something someone on here was doing it was in relation to a horrible "treatment" being given to autistic children called mms (miracle mineral solution) it is chlorine dioxide and dangerous unfortunately not illegal there is currently alot of people campaigning against it.

As unlikely as it may sound people are using this and it is wrong 

• As a parent can I say that I am proud of my children and do not want to change them.  Change the expectatoin of society: yes.  I grew up with academics where clarity of thought was prized and am really ashamed of the way the typical NT treats so many people now.

• I'm sorry that the account deletion process has caused confusion. Of course, we're also sorry that anyone wants to leave in the first place. I hope that this explanation helps.

Our site visitors create sign-ins for various reasons, of which this community is one. Others include using our shop, making donations, paying membership subscriptions, and getting access to some member-only resources. However, it's confusing for everyone if separate sign-ins are needed, and it can lead to our having different email addresses and other information for you in different places, which can mean that we give poor service, information doesn't reach you, and so on. And you have to remember more passwords.

So, in reality, when you wanted to create a sign-in, we directed you to our main website, and then back to this community, which is actually a separate system. The main site creates your sign-in here so that you don't have to. If you sign in there and come here, we sign you in, or create a sign-in if you don't have one.

Because we know that discussions here are sensitive, we ask you to choose a forum name here that is not related to your real identity. If you haven't done that yet, we give you one in the form NAS12345. There's more information about that on the home page, in a panel on the right of (on a desktop) or below (on mobile) the discussions.

If you ask us to delete your sign-in here, we do so. What we're not necessarily expecting is for you then to sign in on the main site and come back here, because it creates the community sign-in again. I do understand that you might be trying to test whether we've done the deletion yet, so that's a learning point for us.

Alternatively, if you do not plan to use any of our services, or get involved in helping us to provide them, we can delete your overall sign-in as well. We just need to be clear what you want us to do. We'll try to ask if we're not sure, but obviously that means that it can take a little time for us to check with you.

Again, I hope that this helps, at least a little?

Regards

• Have a look at the bottom of today' Newsletter there is a blue item marked "unsubscibe" perhaps this is the Language NAS Computer understands, as opposed to delete my account. Try it and see, if you have not done so already, apoligies to anybody else who may have already suggested this option, as I have not read all of the earlier responses.. 

• Is it just for “parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid”.

I did read a rather enraged post once about bleach or something?

kept well out of it as certain members got very angry and it caused a great deal of issues amongst others here, I barely skimmed the content but I don’t y think anyone was for using bleach on young children, that just doesn’t seem likely. 

Shouldnt really comment as I rarely bother to read whole threads, only if it catches my low level of understanding.

So the forum is purely for parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid.

flipping heck I didn’t know that,, eeek I have been here over two years and thought it covered so much more.

as for “emailing them angina”?

not sure they will apppreciate that as heart stopping as it may be intended ( joke) :)wish you well NAS50445.

So hard to walk away from a safe place isn’t it?

a bad place is easy, 

• Hi old friend, hope your doing better now?

Glad you decided to stay and offer so much help and support to get things back on track so to speak!

“ Invite only” ?

So start up your own forum eh?

So my old friend just who might be overall in charge of deciding who joins and who doesn’t?

who gets to stay or leave?

surely some ONE single being would have total ability to set the rules and only keep those that give self satisfaction to the high and mighty leader .

Maybe only those deemed suitably able to bow to some high and mighty leader of all who kneels before them. 

The NAS is if far from perfect but overall the nice people and those who can see false people can pretty much self regulate, and NAS ultimately decide on who stays and who has been naughty and sits in the naughty corner.

They treat us like we sneaked into the dark cellar below, so long as we keep quite they ignore  we are here, such a small audience that they rarely ever come down to let us know anything, there’s so much they could say or offer us,

No!

we are left alone until the naughty ones make to much noise.

Then they start looking harder and although say very little they are actually still looking and no doubt are building up a true picture of certain members who persistently cause issues.

Not suggesting you are one oh no. But as you quite rightly pointed out many times “ it’s dangerous here”

” not safe”

I wish everyone well and I will carry on doing whatever it is I do.

not sure quite what that is anymore. I currently just sit back watch, read the new members words and work out who is who or who they were by the way they articulate and how very comfy they are given they are brand new members, they ought to have a script or else they might forget they are not who they say they are.

Being dyslexic I find patterns of 

Behaviour  fascinating. 

So easy to spot old friends trying to be someone new Lol.

Take care all. 

• Yeah, I don’t mind that this is a public forum because what you see is what you get, with me, so I have nothing to hide and I don’t do day to day chatting type stuff anyway and wouldn’t know how to separate my world out into public and private, to me it’s all one, so I always share with anybody within hear shot, what’s going on for me. People say I wear my heart on my sleeve which I used to think was a totally weird thing to say, as I couldn’t see my heart on my sleeve and I rarely wear sleeves anyway, if I can avoid them as they irritate me, but I know what it means now and I would probably agree with it.

I find this a great place though, like you, I get  to learn so much about my autism, myself, autism in other people and people in general, it’s a great place for learning and growing Blush

• Hi Mazey, and others reading this thread. I felt I had to leave this forum too. I have realised it is totally public and anyone can join. Do they have to be a member of NAS? I’ve tested my options, since it is hotel California and I can’t leave at present, my membership to NAS doesn’t expire yet. However, I personally decided just to let my Avatar leave. I don’t feel like Alice in Wonderland any more. Yes, I discovered you can morph through lots of avatars very quickly. Sorry if that confused anyone. I have settled on RvW and plan to stay that way now. I woke up. The real world is far riskier than here, but this is a public space. When you find someone you can trust, personal issues and day to day chats can be done on private messaging. If the friend you are private messaging and yourself wish, you can message outside of the NAS site. You can have a fairly anonymous email address even. Then you can develop friendships away from what is in fact as public as a goldfish bowl. Even if this forum is a social observation experiment, though I doubt that was the aim of NAS, we can individually use it as such and learn from each other.

But these are my views. I will stay for now as RvW and see if I can cope. I wish you well, Mazey and ex Wavey. Alice woke up, but I promise RvW is the same human being in the real world. 

• I just emailed them angina asking to delete me 

they pretty much ignore the tech stuff just reply with a script - they don’t acknowledge the reasons why folk are leaving. 

This site is designed for parents to try and cure the evil ASD traits that society wa to rid of 

• There's plenty of room at the Hotel California....

• Are you telling us... you can check out any time you like but you can never leave? Slight smile

• Let’s start our own? Invite only... Let’s do it :)

• You can have multiple personas here - ffs 

• As you can see, I'm still here! I emailed to request account deletion yesterday and I'm still here....

Hopefully my account will be deleted soon.

I think a button for leave group/delete account should be available instead of having to send an email.

• Thanks I've tried that but I'm not comfortable posting on an open/public forum even with being anonymous. I've deleted all my posts, I don't think its fair on the people who've taken the time and effort to reply to me. I need to delete my account so I'm not tempted to carry on posting (and deleting).

A closed or private group and being able to post anonymously would suit me much better. 

I've enjoyed my short time here, connecting with people similar to myself but this forum doesn't work for me.

• Done, but I'm still here!

• Simply put - it’s dangerous and open to criminal abuse