Diagnosed over a year ago

Hi, my name is Ash. 35 year old male.

I was diagnosed over a year ago with Aspergers.

I guess I have been in denial for over a year up until recently when I finally got off all medicines, antidepressants, antipsychotics and benzodiazepines (which getting off was a two year process that I was put on for depression and anxiety 15 years ago) and then alcohol 7 weeks ago.

It wasn’t until I got off alcohol 7 weeks ago I came to accept it when I decided to make an effort and go out more on my own up town. Spent over a thousand on clothes etc which seems a waste as without drink my social skills are completely embarrassing. Worse than I imagined and worse that have been through in the past. The cringe is unforgivable.

Had plenty of girls want to talk to me etc but as soon as I open my mouth I screw it up.

Anyways sitting in a pub up town now back on the drink and thought I would just introduce myself. Nice to meet you all.

Parents
  • Hi Ash! I got my first kiss when I was 19. Exactly. Now I know why. I have consumed weed for a long time, always before social events. Now I'm just taking it easy and trying to understand all the process. They gave me some medicines as well, which has helped a lot.

• Hi Ash! I got my first kiss when I was 19. Exactly. Now I know why. I have consumed weed for a long time, always before social events. Now I'm just taking it easy and trying to understand all the process. They gave me some medicines as well, which has helped a lot.

Children
No Data