Looking for a mentor

Our 10 year old son has recently been diagnosed with 'mild but not typical' autism. We're trying to work out what this means - a daily adventure! We'd like to find him a mentor who will help him on that journey and who will be a good role model and source of support. Does anyone know an organisation which provides them?

Parents
  • If you're looking for an experienced mentor, you should obviously look at some local services that offer such opportunities. If you have a desire to learn with a more experienced Tutor and you don't mind learning online, then you can find more opportunities. I'm sure you can find advantages in this regard that local tutors may not have. That's why I prefer to study with online tutors who have more experience and can teach you something new.

• If you're looking for an experienced mentor, you should obviously look at some local services that offer such opportunities. If you have a desire to learn with a more experienced Tutor and you don't mind learning online, then you can find more opportunities. I'm sure you can find advantages in this regard that local tutors may not have. That's why I prefer to study with online tutors who have more experience and can teach you something new.

Children
No Data