New to this forum

Hello people, I am a 24 year old man from the north east who suffers from A among other things, thought I would see if any of the information on here is/will be relevent and help me in anyway, shame adults are just shoved out into the world by the system without a net and have to relay on google searches.

Parents
  • Hello Luke  I'm Caroline, 53, and I cured my symptoms about 2 years ago, after 40 years of hell worlds.

Research pro and pre biotic foods and drinks. Also, get Magnesium flakes and have hot baths with magnesium flakes in it. It's like being hugged by an angel, and you'll sleep much better afterwards.

The probiotic food I prefer is Fermented Milk called KEFIR from the Polish shop, also from Health food shops, but that's expensive. I blend it with banana and frozen berries. It tastes like Yogurt, but it's much better than yogurt.

Then I have Kombucha, which is a fermented Tea. The Chinese call it the tea of Immortality.

Then I got incredible results from eating Roquefort Cheese with apple. I slice the apple into thin circles, spread the cheese on, and make a sandwich with two pieces of apple. It's alright like that. Or I have it with tomato, in the same way, like a tomato sandwich with Roquefort in the middle. Otherwise I blend the Roquefort into a salad dressing and dress a lettuce salad with it.

Miso paste is also great. Pickles, sauerkraut, and Kimchi are also great.

Research probiotic foods and drinks, and start to repair your second brain which is in your guts. You can make a lot of it yourself.

Then you'll be in control, and feel better.

Best Wishes

Caroline

• Hello Luke  I'm Caroline, 53, and I cured my symptoms about 2 years ago, after 40 years of hell worlds.

Research pro and pre biotic foods and drinks. Also, get Magnesium flakes and have hot baths with magnesium flakes in it. It's like being hugged by an angel, and you'll sleep much better afterwards.

The probiotic food I prefer is Fermented Milk called KEFIR from the Polish shop, also from Health food shops, but that's expensive. I blend it with banana and frozen berries. It tastes like Yogurt, but it's much better than yogurt.

Then I have Kombucha, which is a fermented Tea. The Chinese call it the tea of Immortality.

Then I got incredible results from eating Roquefort Cheese with apple. I slice the apple into thin circles, spread the cheese on, and make a sandwich with two pieces of apple. It's alright like that. Or I have it with tomato, in the same way, like a tomato sandwich with Roquefort in the middle. Otherwise I blend the Roquefort into a salad dressing and dress a lettuce salad with it.

Miso paste is also great. Pickles, sauerkraut, and Kimchi are also great.

Research probiotic foods and drinks, and start to repair your second brain which is in your guts. You can make a lot of it yourself.

Then you'll be in control, and feel better.

Best Wishes

Caroline

Children