Employment adult aspergers

My son is 27 . He needs help to find work .he is very intelligent. He has degree in history and politics .He has applied for so many  jobs   thanks

Parents
  • Hi, I am a 23 year old female nearly 24. And I am having so much trouble trying to find an apprenticeship/trainingship or part time job. A few years back I qualified for a level 3 childcare practitioner, I went for my first job and got it but after half a day I had a melt down and that’s how I ended up on the sick. I think I have been on the sick for 3 years now and have been browsing apprenticeships etc. However, I felt like I would enjoy my career with children anymore (yeah I know what a waste of three years of my life lol). I now looking to work with animals as they keep me happy and content. I have looked everywhere but there is nowhere. And if there is something, it is too far away (I don’t drive and rely on public transport)

I have been reading all the comments and I realise that other people just like myself are struggling too. I will look into the DEA as I have never heard of them, but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or tips for me. I am VERY passionate about animals and I donate to the WWF monthly. I already tried volunteering but didn’t enjoy it as I was just with cats (and I have a cat at home). I couldn’t be with the dogs as they were abused dogs so your needed certain training. Apart from that I have no clue x

• Hi, I am a 23 year old female nearly 24. And I am having so much trouble trying to find an apprenticeship/trainingship or part time job. A few years back I qualified for a level 3 childcare practitioner, I went for my first job and got it but after half a day I had a melt down and that’s how I ended up on the sick. I think I have been on the sick for 3 years now and have been browsing apprenticeships etc. However, I felt like I would enjoy my career with children anymore (yeah I know what a waste of three years of my life lol). I now looking to work with animals as they keep me happy and content. I have looked everywhere but there is nowhere. And if there is something, it is too far away (I don’t drive and rely on public transport)

I have been reading all the comments and I realise that other people just like myself are struggling too. I will look into the DEA as I have never heard of them, but I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or tips for me. I am VERY passionate about animals and I donate to the WWF monthly. I already tried volunteering but didn’t enjoy it as I was just with cats (and I have a cat at home). I couldn’t be with the dogs as they were abused dogs so your needed certain training. Apart from that I have no clue x

Children