An Incremental Thread To Show How Nested Forums (This NAS Autism Forum, 2018) works.

0 (Zero.) This Thread is created in attempt to illustrate how "Nested" Threads work. Contributions upon any subject are welcome (as with a "Chat Thread")...

**HOWEVER: -Replies are not invited unless they begin with a number which is Plus One of the number given within the Post which is replied to.**

By way of a very simple example, please see the following link (within this Forum), and after that follows a reply from WEBPM:

community.autism.org.uk/.../67556

...Here is a Starting Topic, in case of lack of others. "United Nations World Days.", which included "World Autism Day" (April 2nd):

www.un.org/.../

...There is supposed to be something for everyone, there... (!) Yet please remember the Main Purpose of this Thread: Please begin a Reply with a number which is Plus One of the number given within the Post which is replied to. E.G. - This is Starting Post is ZERO...

That is all from myself, for now. Fair Play to all.

Parents
  • 1.  ...This is me, replying to my own starting Post, there. By replying to the Starting Post, it always puts the Post right at the bottom of a Thread, no matter how long the Thread is... so there, Nerrr. (!). Not everyone knows that, thus I say that here, and that is more of what this Thread is supposed to Illustrate. Thanks, all.

• 2. I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to illustrate. By the rules you have specified, the numbers in this thread will always correspond to the amount of indenting. Are you trying to demonstrate that there are missing posts? I would prefer that the messages be put in simple chronological order, with a brief indication on each message of which particular post is being replied to.

• 2. I'm not sure exactly what this is supposed to illustrate. By the rules you have specified, the numbers in this thread will always correspond to the amount of indenting. Are you trying to demonstrate that there are missing posts? I would prefer that the messages be put in simple chronological order, with a brief indication on each message of which particular post is being replied to.

Children
No Data