New here

Hi

Im mum to 5 children ranging from 16 -2 years.We have been dealing with a wide number of special needs for the past 14 years.

my 2.5 year old has jusy been diagnosed with autism and i was just wondering if there is anyone else whos child had been given the diagnosis so young?

Most support forums i go on are mainly school aged children, would be nice to find somone at the same point in time as we are

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Crazylady!

My little boy is 4 now but was diagnosed really early too - at 2.5 yrs.

The 'official' diagnosis was the best thing that could have happened as we've had so much support and intervention.

Jack goes to a mainstream nursery, with one to one support, and will start at our local mainstream primary school in September. He has a full educational statement in place to secure one to one support there too.

I'm not at the same point as you are now, but we've been there and understand what you'll be going through and what there is to come. Hope I can be of some help.

Sue

• Hi Crazylady!

My little boy is 4 now but was diagnosed really early too - at 2.5 yrs.

The 'official' diagnosis was the best thing that could have happened as we've had so much support and intervention.

Jack goes to a mainstream nursery, with one to one support, and will start at our local mainstream primary school in September. He has a full educational statement in place to secure one to one support there too.

I'm not at the same point as you are now, but we've been there and understand what you'll be going through and what there is to come. Hope I can be of some help.

Sue

Children
No Data