Possible dissociative disorder

Lately I have been experiencing these weird feelings. It feels like I am on drugs and can't control what I say or do. I am really worried and hate having these feelings as sometimes I can go through a day and not remember what happened and what people said to me. Does anybody else get these feelings? Please help LTG

Parents
  • yes, i get it every so often. I have done things like drive illegally and attack people and it's literally like my body is a puppet and i can't control it, not only that i have no warning what i'm about to do, i wasn't thinking of doing it and felt nothing eg anger that would lead you to attack someone, using that instance. If you get it a lot, you should get a diagnosis. Back when i was getting it a lot, i wasn't diagnosed with anything and it never occured to me to get a diagnosis and now i don't get it often. In my case i think it's related to my numb depression.

As the mental health system doesn't really give you any information about anything, i'm going to link two youtube videos on the two topics by people who've had it:

numb depression www.youtube.com/watch

dissociative identity disorder www.youtube.com/watch

i think they're clear so you'd be pretty sure if you had it from watching them

• yes, i get it every so often. I have done things like drive illegally and attack people and it's literally like my body is a puppet and i can't control it, not only that i have no warning what i'm about to do, i wasn't thinking of doing it and felt nothing eg anger that would lead you to attack someone, using that instance. If you get it a lot, you should get a diagnosis. Back when i was getting it a lot, i wasn't diagnosed with anything and it never occured to me to get a diagnosis and now i don't get it often. In my case i think it's related to my numb depression.

As the mental health system doesn't really give you any information about anything, i'm going to link two youtube videos on the two topics by people who've had it:

numb depression www.youtube.com/watch

dissociative identity disorder www.youtube.com/watch

i think they're clear so you'd be pretty sure if you had it from watching them

Children
No Data