Is everyone going mad including me?

Is it just me or are we all going collectively insane or something? Is this the spiritual awakening of humanity or something like that? I feel like it’s all a bit mad. I mean they’re talking about the temperature getting to 50*C here in the UK. Then I was walking down the street and I seen a guy drinking a beer behind the wheel of his car. I have never seen anything like this before in my life. I was on the bus and a guy just straight up sparked up a joint on the bus and smoked the whole thing and nobody said anything. I honestly didn’t really care either I don’t think anybody else did either I have my own crazy stuff going on to be bothered caring about it. Then it’s like everyday some new unbelievable thing is happening on the news. Nothing would surprise me anymore. I know absolutely nothing anymore. Does anyone else feel like we’re all in a mad world that just keeps getting madder by the second? Then it’s like the music these days is completely mad in a good way I dunno what it is but I listen to uptempo hardstyle techno music and it just blows me out of the water to be honest. I see the strangest things in this world I really do. I don’t have any concept of what normal is anymore. Is this real? It sure feels like a dream I am in. 

Parents
  • not mad.... more like that film idiocracy.... everyones going stupid, society is going daft, the news posts stupid things and people believ it, where once doomsday cults were eye rolled and ignored at now everyone believes them as if society has turned more gulible and stupid than ever before.

• not mad.... more like that film idiocracy.... everyones going stupid, society is going daft, the news posts stupid things and people believ it, where once doomsday cults were eye rolled and ignored at now everyone believes them as if society has turned more gulible and stupid than ever before.

Children
No Data